“83% of Americans have a more positive image of companies who support a cause they care about.” ~ Cohn/Roper Research
Looking for ways your business can give back? Consider supporting the critical work Bear Necessities does by:
- Hold a Dress Down or Jeans Day
- Organize a company-wide golf outing, basketball tournament, or bowl-a-thon
- Form a team to run (walk, swim, bike, etc.) any race for Team Bear
- Sponsoring one of our signature events (Bear Tie Ball, Team Bear, Golf for the Bear, A Walk for the Bear)
- Fund/Sponsor a program/project like the Bear Hug Backpack Program, a Bear Hug, or a hospital meal
- Collect gift cards from grocery stores and gas stations to help families in financial need.
- Share talents and resources. Donate in-kind goods or services.
- Volunteer. We will conduct group orientations and work to accommodate group opportunities.
- Other sponsorship/underwriting opportunities may be available.
- Matching gifts program and employee giving - check to see if your companies has these opportunities.
For more information, please contact Hillary Fash for more details at 312.214.1200 x29 or firstname.lastname@example.org.